Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix) Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)

Beautiful.

The melody of this song was absolutely stunning, very emotional and though provoking, and although the instruments used were a little bright for my liking, the way you have fitted them together makes up for that, and this deserves a 10.

Tilkanuts responds:

I appreciate the kind words good sir. I am very happy that you thought highly of it. ^_^

Thanks for reviewing.

- Tilky

Sonic: Green Hill Remix Sonic: Green Hill Remix

Ace.

An excellent remix, the beat and the added melody meshes perfectly with the original, and it's just awesome overall. Besides it brings back good memories of my awesome Sega which I no longer have =(

Epyks responds:

Yeah my mother gave mine away and bought me a PS2 many moons ago :(

I'd take a sega over the PS2 any day ;-;

Fuck names Fuck names

S'ok

It started off well, but kornslipknotstaticx is right, it barely changes throughout the song, and although this is probably the point, it could do with a little extra variety, possibly an extra melody or part added to a section of the song to change the mood, and bridge the gap between two main melodies, instead of have something that is essentially the same all the way through, just a bit quieter at different times.

Cluster Cluster

Cool

A very well thought out song, and everything slotted together well, apart from some parts which were slightly out of key with each other.

:: Legends :: :: Legends ::

Excellent.

The lead was very effective, and the song came together very well, everything was in key. The beat was awesome too, very punchy. I loved the piano section near the middle, it was a very effective way of slowing things down for a bit. I would maybe add some more beats to the drumming, make it sound a bit poppier. But this song is as close to perfection as you can possibly get.